CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10

Ode to Procrastination

It’s the night before my last PCC final
And I’m feeling a little sad thinking back on all the times I’ve had.

I started with Bio and Athropology
And now I’m ending with Anantomy & Physiology.

I started in my apartment in L.O. and working at Nike.
Now I’m back in a house in Tigard and working at Nike.

I’ve been to college once before but this was not the same.
I don’t live on school grounds and I don’t know anyone’s name.

There’s definitely more extra credit and it’s easier to get an A,
Except in A&P where the only way to earn it is to study night and day.

I’ve had some great professors like Tara and Larry
But this year it’s been only Ed and he is quite scary.

It would be nice to have the summer off, yes, that would be quite good.
But I’ll have to settle for using to weekends to do stuff, like climb Mt. Hood.

Only one more day left and then I’ll be done.
I better suck down this Diet Pepsi, and then drink another one.

Otherwise I won’t stay awake to learn about heredity & lactation.
I can’t wait until Friday because that kicks off 10 days of vacation!

I wrote this thing in all of 5 minutes flat
But now it’s back to the reproductive flashcards and all ‘dat.

1 comments:

Jon said...

5 minute poems RULE! Your flashcards scare me.