CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11

Monday May 20th blog

I found a sheet of paper in my A&P notebook today with some scribblings on it. I obviously wrote this down while a certain student in my class ("the talker") was telling a story about how a friend of hers had the certain disease we happened to be talking about or a patient at work came in with a certain condition and it was treated differently than what was listed in the PowerPoint. Everytime she talks I swear I'm listening to Charlie Brown's teacher.

Anyway, the headline on this ripped out piece of notebook paper is:

"Reasons to be happy and/or thankful today"
Actually, now looking at the title, I may have been totally lost & confused and needed reasons not to walk outside & jump off the HT building. (exaggeration - I promise!) And now for your viewing pleasure, the reasons I found to be happy and/or thankful for back on Monday, May 20th.
*Sun, sun & more sun
*I don't have to run today
*double chocolate brownie ice cream is in the freezer (yes, excellent marathon preparation)
*my puppy loves me. He really, really loves me!
*The fire drill at work, that turned out to be real, happened on a sunny day
*Thanks to the 20 mile runs & outdoor study sessions, my Bare Escentials foundation has progressed from Fair (polar bear white) to Fairly Light (dirty polar bear white)
*For a job that allows me to google chat as much as I want
*for someone to Google chat with
*for the impending sob fest that will be taking place at work in __ days because I don't want to leave (apparently I was unable to do math at that moment)
*air conditioning
*that I only have ONE A&P lecture left

0 comments: