CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 18

Fly Like an Eagle. . .

. . .or a Goose!
"I feel the need. The need. . .for speed."
-Maverick and Goose
After checking Multnomah Falls and Pittock Mansion off the list, Andy's Tour de Oregon continued this weekend with a trip to the Evergreen Aviation Museum to see the Spruce Goose. Here's a helpful hint: if you're going to a flight museum, it's handy to have someone along for the ride that actually knows a thing or two about airplanes & helicopters! Like someone who flew Blackhawks in the Army. . .yeah, they're pretty smart.
"Please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their upright and locked position."
Left: Proof Andy visited the Spruce Goose
Right: Me with the best looking guy in McMinnville on the infamous Third Street.
And of course we couldn't go to McMinnville without seeing Linfield!! We ate supper at Geraldi's. Mm-mmm I love my spaghetti and meatballs!!
And did I mention a couple hours later I lost both the heads on my drivers at the driving range. They went farther than the balls!!! (Insert your own joke.)
Next up: Ape Cave & Mt. St. Helen's!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to know a lady who worked there..... :) You guys are so adventurous and adorable! COME TO VEGAS NOW!