CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25

40 Sugarless Days

Well, that time is upon is: good ol' Lent. Looks like I'll be saying good-bye to refined sugar for a little over a month. I believe this is the 3rd year and hopefully it will be easier the third time around.

Here are my observations from Day #1:

*Woke up this morning and saw a Coffee Rio wrapper on the kitchen counter. That's just mean!

*Had to actually eat breakfast and not just rely on good ol' Fiber One Bars.

*Coffee sucks - at least at home. No more Hazelnut creamer. Straight up 1% milk instead. . .note to self: get half and half at store! At least I still have my Splenda!!!!

*Over at Jon's, I actually reached out and grabbed a homemade Valentine's Day cookie only before realizing I wasn't allowed to have anymore this year.

1 comments:

Jon Small said...

So pumped you are dropping your bad habits, for forty days!

I am also incredibly sorry about leaving those Valentine heart cookies out on the counter.

I'll get some half and half for you tonight baby!