CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21

My Best Friend's Wedding

I am now officially ready to head off and perform the duty of MOH at my best friend's wedding. I've got the dress, shoes that will kicked off promptly after walking back down the aisle, camera with fresh batteries, hotel reservations for the city of Hamilton (yes, we are big enough to appear on a map dang it!) and Missoula (yes, we are big enough for an international airport dang it!), flask for reception, a car with 125 free miles to get me everywhere, pedicure (perhaps the most important item), plane ticket to get me shuttle me around the northwest (did you know Horizon serves free beverages?! this is great news!) and my sense of adventure (I'll be calling on this shortly after I begin driving in the dark through rural Montana. Was that a cougar I just saw? Nope, just a big apple tree.)

HAMILTON, MONTANA OR BUST!!! WOO-HOO!!!

2 comments:

Ricole said...

Have so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it... and tell Charla Justin and I say CONGRATS!!!!

Jon said...

When Montainia calls, you go!

I hope it's a great time! You gotta love a June 28th wedding!