CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30

Happy Birthday to me!



My birthday got off to a phenomenal start so let's see what else is in store: work (which is great because if you haven't noticed, I love my job & we're in the midst of summer hours so I'm done at NOON), eye exam (= new contacts!), Dosha, nap, BBQ, Rose Festival fireworks.

Yep - today's going to be AWESOME.
7:39am ~ "Delight" of the day #1: A dove just landed on the roof right outside my bedroom window. Awesome.
10:59am ~ to no one's surprise, my cubicle is decked out with streamers and balloons. To my surprise, it has a 7 year-old's theme: SpongeBob balloons, Finding Nemo streamers & Hannah Montana noise makers. (When I was on hold with NikeTravel yesterday and listening to the hold music, I guess I shouldn't have admitted that I knew that Miley Cyrus was singing.)

2 comments:

Kevin Wecker said...

Happy birthday, my friend! Or should I say, Hermes?

Happy bodacious birthday!

Anonymous said...

Bodacious is a good word.

Happy Birthday!

Jon