CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28

By the numbers

3: number of times I’ve heard the Oscar-winning and my current favorite song, “Falling Slowly” on the radio and my Pandora player
200: number of degrees in Celsius of the normally tundra-esque skybridge I must cross to reach the coffee cart, forcing me to remove my sweatshirt halfway down.
54: number of minutes I’ve been e-mailing all my co-workers rapid fire back and forth e-mails while they are in Amsterdam about nothing at all work related
1: number of mannequins dressed as my boss keeping me company while propped up against a table with a beer bottle in one hand and pretzels in the other (see below)
3: also the number squirrels who are thankful that I refilled their food trough
2: number of cups of pretzels I ate before 10am today
4: number of departments that probably want to kill me as the ambassador of our group who are world travelers (and spenders) – Domestic Travel, International Travel, Copy Center, Accounts Payable
6: number of cyclists that just flew by on their afternoon ride on this gorgeous day!!!
970: number of days since I’ve been on a bike because “El Accidente” happened
4: number of months until Charla’s wedding
0: number of bridesmaids dresses that have been purchased
5: number of miles I was supposed to have run last night
3: number of hours I spent at birthday girl Beth’s house last night instead of running

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.