CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29

The Continued Adventures of Online Dating

Wanted: ONE normal person with a X and Y chromosome.

As the years have passed, I have made plenty of observations and I've also made plenty of mental notes: qualities I want, qualities I don't want, deal breakers, etc. Well, I have a new something to add to the list: NO STALKERS OR FREAKS!!! (why that wasn't on the list before I don't know. I think it was just kind of a given but I guess I should specify. So let it be known, I also don't want drug dealers.)

Just because I have written you 2 e-mails (count 'em, TWO) does not mean I have been "brought into your life." It simply means I've written you twice. And when you're in the hospital because of a skiing accident, why are you thinking of me? I've written you TWICE! And no, I'm not running a marathon with you next year. Why? Because you freak me out!

To quote a favorite line from a favorite friend, "Oye vay!"

1 comments:

Kevin Wecker said...

How terrible for you to deal with this! Yet I must ask, where online are you meeting these people? Were you struggling between Match.com and Stalkersfreaksanddealers.com? Although your struggles in online dating lead to our online entertainment! I forsee a YouTube video, from you, that centers on just this! HA! (Why do I see myself playing these idiots? Is that type-casting??!)

Thank you for sharing this part of your life.