CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 9

Going to the Chapel

I don't know what it is, but I seem to be completely surrounded by weddings lately. Don't get me wrong, I love weddings as much as the next girl - OK, probably more - but this is getting rediculous! In a good way I mean. This Friday, September 14, I know of not one, not two but THREE people getting married. I will be in Las Vegas for the nuptuals of one Miss Nancy McMillan, striking a pose in a bridesmaid dress made with love by my grandma. Also on Friday, Andy Boutwell and Aaron Carkin will be getting hitched as well. Best of wishes to all couples, but seriously. . .the same day?! At least it will make sending out Happy Anniversary cards easy!

And speaking of weddings. . .the lesson I learned today was: there really isn't anything better than talking to your BFF on the happiest day of her life. Miss Charla Swanson got engaged this weekend!!! Yea!!!

Oh, stickers are really expensive and I am destined to never act in "big church". I learned that today too.

1 comments:

whitebuffalo said...

Love you!
Love,
Nance
(On J's blog thingy)