CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7

Too funny

I laughed out loud when I saw the following pictures for the first time. (At least I'm not the only uber-competitive person in the world.) Here is the play-by-play. . .

Jon sees that the garter has fallen way short of the first row of eligible bachelors and begins to run for it. . .

He only had to dive head first into the dirt to get it. . .(I'm in the back row. 2nd from the left in a green dress & white cardigan doubled over from laughing so hard.)

Success! Now it's time for the bouquet toss. . .
So my thinking is, "He grabbed it, so now I HAVE to snag the bouquet. And if he did a running head dive for that thing, it is perfectly acceptable for myself to throw some elbows or basically do whatever needs to be done in order to snag myself a souvenir." So, like any seasoned potential bouquet-catcher would do. I line myself up behind the bride's spine because no matter how she's angled, that' the direction it's heading. I just have to worry about it falling short or going over my head. . ." (welcome to Patheticville. population: me)

OK, so it went a little over my head and I had to jump for it.

Success! Thank you, thank you.

1 comments:

Jon said...

That is RAD! I love it. You forgot to metion how you boxed out that poor middle school girl behind you. She just may have gone head over too...

I love the last photo of you!

Jon