CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27

Ruby Red

After quite an awful, stressful, anxious-filled day, God has (blatantly) smiled upon me. . .

Sitting in my dad's office, working away on the 10-year high school reunion, I heard .7 seconds worth of a man humming on the TV out in the living room. I immediately stopped typing. Could it be? This late at night? .5 seconds later I was up off the chair, sliding on the hardwood floors into the next room and yes, there he was on the big screen: Professor Marvel!!!!!

So I am working happily, singing along with my peeps, the munchkins. "but we got to verify it LEgally to see. To see. If she. If she. Is morally, ethically, spiritually, physically, positively, absolutely, undeniably, and reliably dead!"

I love me some ruby red slippers & yellow brick roads in the evening!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is school?
How is life's balance?
How is attitude?

"He who chats" has returned.

Talk to us.