CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JUSTIN & NICOLE!

Two years ago:

You remember Nicole? Marathon runner extrodinaire. She may have almost died by my side at the finish line but on the other hand, she may have been trying to kill me in those last 3 miles. . .I haven't figured it out yet.



You remember Justin? He's the one who nicely shuttled us around Washington, handed us gummy bears & skittles. Decent tennis player. Better than average fantasy football manager.

2 comments:

Ricole said...

Guess the secret's out... I WAS trying to kill you! Wait til you see that insurance policy I took out...

Justin's mad about the "better than average" - he says champion two years in a row is a little better than that!

You are adorable. COME VISIT US!

Star Worz said...

haha - it's called SARCASM. I only could get away with saying what I said because obviously, he's an amazing tennis player and an even better fantasy football player!