CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25

This week in review - according to the alphabet

A: AWESOME (best word to sum up the week)
B: Bowling (spent 2 hours attempting to do this Tuesday afternoon)
C: Curve (which landed me a final test grade 2 letters higher than the one I actually earned.)
D: Death (laughter almost caused mine after a 2 hour work lunch on Thursday)
E: Esther (my character’s name in the first “big church” skit I was in)
F: Fajitas (eaten for Wednesday night’s dinner)
G: Guitar Hero (scheduled to be played Friday evening)
H: Henry gets a visit from his future family (we’re visiting our puppy on Sunday!)
I: Intense bridal shower planning (ok, not really, this one is more sarcasm)
J: hmmmm, I really can't think of any word beginning with J that was involved in my week. . .I'll have to come up with something. . . .hmmmmmm
K: Ken Kesey’s play, “Sometimes A Great Notion” (ushering tonight at the PCS)
L: LINFIELD
M: Marie Callendar lunch (in which I almost died from suffocation from laughing too hard for too long)
N: New shoes (“aced” a test & got into nursing school. I totally deserve them.)
O: “ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod” (reaction of seeing a while oversize envelope in the mailbox with Pioneer Tower in the return address label)
P: Pop Rocks (intense, sour Pop Rocks no less, consumed in large quantities during bowling)
Q: Question: which bear is best? (line from one of the funniest office scenes to make up for the not-so-funny episode this week.)
R: Rolling Hills Community Church welcomes Joel Rosenburg
S: Sixteen & Starbucks (number of miles to be run on Saturday morning followed by coffee with a best friend)
T: Tulips (lucky recipient of TWO “Henry flowers” – not to be confused with Henry my future dog & on AP Day)
U: Urinary system (topic of Friday’s lab)
V: VERY, very happy. (my demeanor this week)
W: Work holiday: Administrative Professionals Day (secretaries rock!)
X: Xerox (what I used to make color copies of my Linfield letter)
Y: “Yes” (newly acquired buzz word)
Z: Zero. (my home page at work)

1 comments:

Ricole said...

FALSE. Black Bear.

YOU DOMINATE!
But I might dominate you at guitar hero... not gonna lie, my skills are pretty awesome! :) ha, righhhttt. Good luck on your run! Let's hope for a better Office next week (maybe with a REAL jim/pam proposal??)