CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31

Holy Shnikes!

And on a unrelated note and complete turn of events I have now decided that I love my A&P teacher and so much is this mutual admiration of each other that I'm going to spend at least one hour each morning with him going over any little question I may have.

(No sarcasm ladies & gentlemen. This is for real. I was actually caught so off guard by my change in opinion, that I spent the entire 10 minutes it takes to walk from class to the computer lab with a red flushed face and muttering nothing else but "Holy Sh*t" over and over and over.)

----------------

I've now been in the computer lab for 14 minutes. My cheeks are still warm (so I'm assuming they're still red), I have no saliva and at least now I've resorted to just muttering "oh my god" over and over.

0 comments: