CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 1

So far, so good

After what was arguably the quietest New Year's Eve in recent memory (OK, in long term memory. And I don't even think you would have to argue - it's pretty much a hands down, unanimous winner), it was also one of the best in long term memory. Looking back, I'm going to miss 2007 like a child misses their blanket.

BLT (by the way, can we call ourselves the Condiment Crew? Just throwing it out there. I have a great idea for some t-shirts! Pink for the girls, blue for the boys & the picture of our condiment on the back. . .) spent the evening with Ryan "I Now Endorse Toothpaste in Really Creepy Ads" Seacrest and Dick "If You Make Fun of Me You Then Are Just Plain Evil Because I Had a Stroke" Clark.

So far, 2008 rocks! I made it home safely despite the crazies on the road and total lack of police cars. (still alive, check) I've watched the 1963 Best Picture movie Tom Jones (really not all that funny - I believe it peaked at minute 7), ate my Egg Substitues - thus saving me from high cholesterol & heart attacks later in life, (still alive in the future, check) and now I plan on getting all nursing applications ready to mail out tomorrow - thus ensuring a job that pays above minimum wage & gives sick days and off of 75th Place. . .which by the way will be shining like the top of the Chrystler building by the end of today. . .thanks to yours truly. (dad doesn't kill me = still alive, check)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad background. Pick a new one.

Anonymous said...

You know the best line in any song, ever, hands down?...."I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket". It's poetic.

Kevin Wecker said...

Hi.

Happy New Year.

I like the new style of your blogsite.

Although, it seems, Tim doesn't.

There's always a rogue, isn't there?

Thanks for the post. Keep posting! And I look forward to bhaving my name on a condiment someday, although who would use a Wecker on their burger, eh?