CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6

Random musings from today. . .

**Why am I convinced I have SAD if it hasn't rained in 2 weeks?
**Why was a great blue heron on the grassy knoll at the Hwy 99 exit of 217 this morning making noises that was louder than the traffic?
**Why does growing out your bangs have to be such a long, annoying process?
**Why, when I go to bed at night, do I assume I'll make a lunch in the morning when I've only done it twice before in my life?
**Why do I pack my gym bag and assume I'll go to Bally's after class or lab when I've only done it once in my life?
**Why is Diet Pepsi so much better than Diet Coke?
**Why have I had 2 things on my "to do" list for 5 days and I haven't done either?
**When in the next 17 days will I have 100 hours or so to brush up on my Frisbee Golf skills?
**Why is Hazelnut Coffeemate so much stronger & tastier in the smaller bottle than the large bottle?
**Why did Chris Harrison not alert Brad the Bachelor & the Bachelorettes that there was only one more rose last night?
**Why do I subject myself to watching the Bachelor each week?
**Why am I publicly admitting that I regularly watch the Bachelor?
**How many days until Christmas vacation???

1 comments:

Kevin Wecker said...

** Why do the last two of your list explain the others?

HA! What a neat and fun little post! Thank you for sharing yourself with us!