CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29

D-Day

Holy bump on a log - the President & CEO of Nike just (unexpectedly) came into our office. Holy bump on a log!!!!!

Don't worry, I didn't choke. I said "Hello" very nice and perky-like. Luckily he was far enough away that he didn't smell my honey mustard breath from my Quizno's salad. And no, I did not fling a resume or anything at him. . .Oh yeah, kind of forgot I don't need to try and get a job anymore.

And a big "I told you so" goes out to my group when they told me not to clean the room today because why would MP ever come into our area????

1 comments:

Kevin Wecker said...

Dare I say, "Maybe he was far enough away as he did smell your honey mustard breath."

My brush with Nike greatness was when I went to the movies with my spouse, and PK was there waiting to see another movie, and we were in the same hallway! In a beat-up t-shirt and jeans, with an expensive sports coat.

interesting. And enjoyable, as I hadn't had anything from Quiznos, and was definitely wearing Nike shoes!